Monday, April 6, 2009

Merry Belated Christmas

Just to let our readers know, blogging isn't something I excel at. As you can see I'm not the best at keeping up to date, but I do this for Chad. And since our blog is also a way to document our life and experiences I just want to post a couple of pictures from our Christmas vacation in Arizona.





It's a Lyons Christmas Eve tradition to check out the temple lights, so off we went with the entire gang. In case you were wondering....yup, I'm the whitest one in the group.



Christmas morning was a success. The Ohio State gifts were flowing, Denim shirts were given, and Chad finally got the snuggly T-Shirt quilt of his dreams







One of the best parts about spending Christmas in Arizona are the late late nights playing Dominos. Well I'm a little bit of a light weight and can't quite handle the late hours, but the Lyons sure know how to party with or without me.





I had to ditch out early for work, but Chad was lucky enough to spend some alone time with his family after I flew back to Ohio.




3 comments:

Sam and Terri said...

You updated!!! Love it. Cute pictures.

Debbie said...

Glad to see you had a fun time in AZ. Just a REMINDER----you have Garlock family here who would L.O.V.E. to see you. Next time you come, give us a call---
480-241-3554!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys looked great. So nice to have so much love from families. Yes, Kate, you are the whitest and actually, the cutest if you ask me. But I'm the mom, remember!!!!