Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bottle it up and Sell it


Chad has been trying out a new musk lately. Some may find it to be a bit strong, but actually it just has longevity. No matter how long and vigorous his day was the scent smells like it was applied first thing in the morning. I think i'm going to bottle it up and sell it and call it "Cadaver Juice"

I could insert a very graphic picture here, but I will save my reader's stomachs. I bet you wish your husbands could spend three days out of the week in the dissection lab too. Mine smells Mighty fine!!

2 comments:

leigh said...

mmmm...my husband wore that smell for the first year of medical school too. The cadaver juice would stick to just about anything he would touch too.
I'm enjoying your frequent blog entries.

garritandshea said...

Oh how I've missed you Kate. Yeah- don't worry- since you've been gone I decided to get pregnant and deliver a baby. What? Where have you been? I'm so glad I found your blog!