Tuesday, April 7, 2009

EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it

The past month I have been working with my mom and the start up of her new business! We've been shopping, organizing, and I've spent a lot of time designing. I think she has a great idea here, and I would love for everyone to check it out and pass it along. She takes any extra or old T-shirts you have laying around the house and makes a quilt out of them. Just ask Chad...we made him one for Christmas and he LOVED it!!!




Check out her Website at www.crewneckquilts.com

1 comment:

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

Oh how I love this idea!! I cannot express the happiness I felt when I saw your comment on my blog and found out that you have a blog too! Now I can efficiently stalk my favorite girl in the world!!! So fun that you get to be back home in O-H-I-O. Eat some Graeters ice cream for me. Yes, I've been dreaming about that frozen miracle of a treat since Christy's mom packed it across the country in dry ice for her to enjoy..;.and me to sneak tastes of. (You know how I love my treats)
Love you like a fat kid loves cake, or rather Blackberry Chip ice cream :)