Tuesday, December 16, 2008

MY WEEKEND WITH THE KIDDO'S

A couple of weekends ago, My brother Mike & Sister-in-law Amber headed to Memphis for him to run the Memphis Marathon (yahoo!!!) I was sooooo lucky to be able to babysit Morgan and Myles. They really just wanted their uncle Chadee, but unfortunately we come as a package deal. Chad was too busy studying that weekend for finals, but the kids and I had a blast together. Saturday a little bit of a snow storm blew threw, so we threw on our snow clothes and out we went.









Since the snow was too fluffy to make a snowman, the kids jumped right into making angels


5 comments:

Dehner Family said...

You're the best! The kids had the best weekend and we knew they were well taken care of. Thanks for giving up your what could have been a relaxing weekend to watch them.

Debbie said...

Aunts are the best---

kent and liz said...

How did I not find out that you guys had a blog until we were all home for Christmas break?! Very cute. Glad we have a fun way to keep each other posted:) We miss you guys!

Sam and Terri said...

Kate!!! I've missed your sense of humor, it was nice to get a little dose of it as I stalked your blog. I am so glad you guys are doing well out in Ohio. Super Cute blog. I miss you at sumo. It hasn't been the same without you. I am counting down the days till I can follow in your footsteps and leave. Maybe one day...

dianaycj said...

whats up Kate & Chad... This is C.J. Rogers by the way. You guys look great. Hope everything is good over there. Tell Chad I said hi. Later