Tuesday, December 16, 2008

MY VERY OWN GARBAGE PAIL KID

I was sitting at work one day, and as usual Chad called me to chat a little bit. We carried on a normal conversation for a while and towards the end he said "I have a funny story to tell you..." I instantly perked up, because I love a good story. Then he said "Well, so, ummm....I was taking out the trash and as I opened the lid to the dumpster my wedding ring fell off". I immedietely put down the phone, got in my car and drove home to help my poor little man look. I pulled up to our house and I see him inside the Dumpster dry heaving! At that point he had already been searching through the trash for about an hour, and he felt so defeated and exhausted. He even let a little old lady who lives next door throw her trash away while he was inside. He decided to give up, when I asked him to hold on a second so I could grap our camera and capture the moment, and say goodbye to his NOT SO INEXPENSIVE wedding ring. Just as I came out with the camera this is what I saw.........




The long sleeved t-shirt tied around his face was his attempt at blocking out the odor so he didn't puke everywhere, and yes he is wearing blue surgical gloves.

2 comments:

Beth said...

So happy you finally blogged that story. It's truly bloggerific.

Dehner Family said...

I think I remember Mike mentioning that Chad lost his ring, but that is a hilarious story.