Tuesday, October 21, 2008

JAZZ AND RIB FEST

My dad is the one person I know that is a constant mover and shaker. Most of the time this character trait of his drives me crazy. I will never understand how someone can't just sit down for a half an hour and watch a little tv, but his unwillingness to stay in on a weekend night came in handy. Instead of going downtown for the Jazz and Rib fest we created our own.

We parked dad's boat outside of the Columbus Zoo and listened to a private Jazz performance and ate Ribs from City Barbeque


After we ate, it seemed like word got out and lots of other boats joined with us and even some kayakers. The evening was perfect! Chad and I snuggled under a blanket while we watched the stars and fell asleep to great music in the backround.



2 comments:

Kurt & Shawn said...

Hey.....I can relax. I just read in the tub for an hour.

Anonymous said...

Okay, way too much fun without the mom. Come on, get a frown on some faces!!!!!!!