Tuesday, October 21, 2008

4TH OF JULY ROADTRIP

Ok so just to warn everyone....this post is going to be long and painful.
Our 4th of July started out with a 14 hour roadtrip to the Outer Banks in North Carolina. My entire family was headed to the beach for a week on the beach in Carolla to meet up with my Aunt Diana and her entire family. On our way we stopped by the famous Greenbriar Hotel to watch their little 4th of July parade.

We talked my parents into ending a long day of driving in Staunton, Virginia so we could enjoy our 4th of July the real way and not in a car. We stayed at a hotel with the rest of my siblings and met up that night for dinner. Staunton was the most charming little town, who knew?



And now my favorite part THE BEACH!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED.......

4 comments:

Kurt & Shawn said...

Great pictures. That was a nice trip. Glad you enjoyed it. I see you are catching up on your blog. Keep up the good work.

Kasey said...

Another cute cousin to add to the blog role! Congrats on the graduation. That is an amazing accomplishment for sure! You two are cute. Keep in touch now! Ya hear?!?!
Cousin Kasey =)

Dehner Family said...

We want an update... We want an update!!!

leigh said...

kate. I found you! You didn't know this, but I've misplaced you ever since we stopped working together (meaning we lost touch). Anyways, I like the way you blog. You are a cute cousin.