Tuesday, October 7, 2008

FREE BURRITOS...WHAT'S THE CATCH?

One of the restaurants Chad and I missed the most while we lived in Utah was Chipotle. The giant sized burritos always satisfied our hungry stomachs. This summer, Chipotle advertized free burritos one day only from 7-9. Chad and my parents met me after work to stand in line with all of the other crazy people. We were only in line for about 15 minutes until a huge storm came through. We were surprised how die hard people were. A little rain and lightning wasn't going to make us budge.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Hi cutie pies.

Kurt & Shawn said...

Nice effort Kate. Don't forget to put links to our blog and Scott's as well. Love you. The Padre.

Kurt & Shawn said...

Hey, love the Lyon's Den. This is a great start to a great life here and just know you are LOVED, loved.

[AnnieR] said...

Even though I am finding out about this new blog six days after it was created, I still feel like I've been missing out on something. I am SO in the loop now.

Congrats Chad!

And LOVE the purse, Kate.