Sunday, September 13, 2009

SUMMER RECAP

While baby Will was being born on June 6th, we spent the day with Morgan and Miles to keep them busy until it was time to visit their new baby brother in the hospital. Morgan made her debut as little miss muffet in her dance recital, and Miles loved critiquing each performace. Morgan was the star and loved having her cousin there to give her flowers.


I can't believe I'm posting these hideous pictures.....but this explains my lack of blog updating. After three months of migraine's 24/7, many visits to see my Neurologist and even more unsuccessful prescriptions I was gratefully admitted to the Hospital for tests and treatments. I wasn't the happiest camper but by the fourth day the doctors were able to break the Migraine and I was discharged.

I have the best family in the world. I was visited by everyone, brought food each day, and was showered with love and cookies the entire time. Even Will who was born a couple days before I was admitted made it to the hospital to meet me.


We had a fabulous 4th of July full of family and fun. We had our regional family reunion at my parents house and were lucky enough to have a couple of our cousin's and their families make the trek from Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Cincinnati. My grandma was also able to make it from Oregan for the festivities.


Our 4th wouldn't have been complete without the Upper Arlington parade and fireworks that night.



1 comment:

Heidi said...

Kate! I'm so sorry hear about your migraines. I really think you deserve a couple years now of migraine-free days to make up for what you've gone through. So fun to see pictures of your florida trip...brings back lots of memories from living there. Hope all is well. You look great and some day I will hire you as my personal shopper and interior decorator!