Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nothing Cheers Me Up Like Turkeys

This Post has one purpose and that is to shout the praises of my wonderful husband!! Despite being in the middle of studying for and taking 9 or so finals he has sacrificed his time to snuggle me, kiss my forehead, crack plenty of jokes to keep my spirits up, and just be extremely sweet and attentive to my every need. Chad's been a whiz in the kitchen lately and tonight didn't dissapoint. He made my favorite obsession lately. TURKEY BURGERS! With lots of Avocado! He even cut them up into triangles... and to make sure they didn't fall apart they were held together with designer toothpicks. too cute.
Thanks again Hun!



P.S. Mike & Amber and Kent & Liz: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Also Mike and Amber - Our fingers are crossed for baby to come any day now!!


5 comments:

garritandshea said...

Oh I miss you Katester. Please come for a visit. And, Chad is so cute. All those dollar bills you used to give him must have really paid off.

Dehner Family said...

Sounds like Chadie needs to teach Mike a thing or two in the kitchen. Good luck getting through the next couple weeks of tests - I think weeks like that are almost just as hard on the spouse. Come hang sometime while Chad's busy studying.

Kurt & Shawn said...

Kate Darlin.....It does my heart good knowing you feel that way about your Chad. I'm glad he is able to give you some extra attention even while he is so focused on his studies. Take care of your head. Love you both, Grandpa D.

kent and liz said...

Thanks for the shout out:) I should probably post about the anniversary except that we didn't take one single photograph! We miss you guys and our late night IHOP.

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

UPDATE PLEASE!! :) Miss you!!